The invention of shopping on the Internet has changed the world and society that we live in today. It’s very easy to find items that you need and can sometimes be cheaper to buy them online as well. You can find just about anything you want or need for your life online these days, but it’s very important to remember that some things can’t and shouldn’t be purchased online, including hot tub parts. Here’s why.
We receive calls on a regular basis inquiring about the price of a certain hot tub part that they are in search of. Sometimes when they hear the price, the response is, “Wow, that’s a lot higher than online.”
There is no surprise that some of the items may be higher priced thru a professional store, such as Aqua Palace, compared to buying them online. When you buy your parts from Aqua Palace, you’re getting a lot more than just a part:
- We provide a guarantee that the parts you are needing come directly from the manufacture, no second hand items.
- Assurance that you have purchased the correct part for what you need.
- A warranty or guarantee against manufacture defects.
- Easily explained instructions for those who want to install the parts themselves from our certified staff.
- The ability to have local service professional come out and install the part if needed.
- The peace of mind knowing that the part you have purchased will solve the issue if installed correctly.
Keep in mind that more goes into the pricing of parts for your hot tub than just the price. Service, peace of mind, authenticity, warranty coverage…all these things impact the price placed on the parts we sell. You have face to face contact with us across the counter, which you will not have when purchasing from some company online where the staff may or may not speak English.
Here are some things to think about when weighing the options of purchasing parts online:
- Is the part an original manufacture part, or is it a second hand or defective warranty part?
- Is this of the same quality of the one I am pricing thru a local hot tub professional? There are different qualities of many parts. You might be paying less because you are getting a product that will last a shorter amount of time. At Aqua Palace, we don’t sell low quality parts because we want you to be happy with your purchase. Saving a few bucks now, only to turn around and replace the same part soon will not make you happy.
- If I can’t install this part when it comes in, who will? (Aqua Palace can only install parts that are provided directly from our manufactures thru us due to the large amount of foreign products and or parts that have no warranties when purchased online due to liability.)
- If you install the part and it does not work or doesn’t fix the problem, then what?
- Will this online company even be around or be willing to help if you have a warranty concern on a part even a few months, let alone a year down the road? What does a warranty do for you when there is nobody there to take care of the warranty?
- Is there a certified tech that you can speak with, who knows the product like the back of their hand and can help guide you on what the problem is over the phone?
We hope that anytime you need a part for your Marquis hot tub, or any other brand, that you would stop in and see the professionals at Aqua Palace first. We support your local economy as well as your cities, schools, and non-profit organizations such as Make-A-Wish to help children in need in our local community. We have been in business for over 20 years and have a large inventory stock room to supply you with genuine replacement parts for your hot tub!
Call Aqua Palace Today (712) 329-4180!
Want more information? Contact us. Aqua Palace is family owned and operated, offering above ground and in ground pools, hot tubs, spas and saunas specializing in pool design, installation and repair to local (Omaha and Council Bluffs) and long distance residents (within the US). We are the only Marquis dealer in the Omaha Metro Area with the largest showroom east of the continental divide. Not located in Omaha? No worries, check out our online store for pool and spa chemicals, supplies and accessories.