Buying a Replacement Hot Tub Cover
Time to replace your hot tub cover? Order on-line now from Aqua Palace.
Here’s what you need to know on recognizing a bad cover, why avoid cheap inferior covers and how to easily give your tub the best brand new spa cover from Aqua Palace.
Signs of an aged, debilitated spa cover needing to be replaced
- waterlogged to the point that the cover is heavier and dripping brown water back into the tub
- cracks or tears in the covering and hinge
- heavy mildew or mold on cover, looks discolored
- locks that are non existing or broken
If your spa cover is cracked or torn, your inner foam insulation is exposed to moisture and compromised. Wet foam, especially if the cover is waterlogged, doesn’t insulate anymore but transfers the heat right out of the tub! If your hot tub cover has lost its R value, it’s costing you more money to heat and maintain water temperature–and time to replace.
Beware of the bargain covers
There are many cheap spa covers out there; priced inexpensive because they’re thin, flimsy and really do little to keep heat in and cold air out. Plus, the cheaper priced cover is most likely flat so does not provide built-in slopes for rain or snow runoff. These covers can collapse under a heavy snow. Cheaper covers are also typically available in limited sizes and shapes so you could end up with a cover too small or too large to adequately do the job.
Buy in confidence of getting the best hot tub cover from Aqua Palace
Aqua Palace—the Omaha metro’s hot tub authority—can easily replace your worn hot tub cover with a proper fitting cover that’s safe and made to improve your tub’s energy efficiency. Replacement spa covers from Aqua Palace are-
– Made for exact custom fit of any manufacture and model spa.
– Available in 11 different colors
– Foam is 3 ½ inches thick in middle to hold up to three foot of snow then tapered towards edges to allow water runoff
– ASTM rated to F1346-91 standard, meeting Federal Barrier Standard for child safety *
– Complete with a 3-year warranty
Aqua Palace has made an easy form for you to complete to assure getting the right fitting cover on your tub. Order now!
* ASTM rated hot tub cover
The American Society of Testing and Materials, or ASTM, has developed safety standards for both swimming pool and hot tub covers. The rating ASTM F1346-91 means that the cover must meet performance standards to serve as a barrier for children under the age of five.
For more information, ask the hot tub experts at Aqua Palace or visit the ASTM website.
Store Product Categories
- Buying a Replacement Hot Tub Cover (1)
- Pools (59)
- Saunas (47)
- Infrared Saunas (14)
- Traditional Saunas (32)
- Traditional and Infrared Saunas (1)
- Hot Tubs & Spas (56)
- Trilogy Fiberglass Pools (40)
- Galaxy (28)
- Fusion Series Fiberglass Pools (12)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Pool Chemicals & Watercare (115)
- Pool Equipment & Accessories (78)
- Pool Floats & Games (56)
- Pool Vacuums & Cleaning (29)
- Other Pool Products (12)
- VGB Compliant Products (4)
- Hot Tub Chemicals & Water Care (95)
- Hot Tub Filters (34)
- Hot Tub Accessories (38)
- Hot Tub Coverlifts & Handrails (6)
- Hot Tub Aromatherapy (29)
- Sauna Accessories (4)